A user may return any product during the time of delivery, or within 7 days if:
● The product does not meet the user’s expectations.
● Found damaged during delivery
● Have doubt about the product quality and quantity
● Received in an unhealthy/ unexpected condition
● Finds product unusable
We are continuously monitoring accounts of customers with excessive requests of returns and refunds. We take the necessary steps to prevent this.
A user may return any unopened or defective item within 7 days of receiving the item. But following products may not be eligible for return or replacement:
● Damages due to misuse of the product
● Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product
● Any consumable item which has been used/installed
● Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty
● Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer’s packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered.
● Any product that is found to be faulty after the exceeding the date of expiration.